Sure Recruitment (Scotland) Ltd are proud of our roots, proud that we’re based in Scotland, and proud of the standards and services we offer our clients in Scotland.
We also like to think we’re pretty socially responsible, click here for details of some of the charities we’ve supported to date, and what we have planned for winter 2017 too!!
With a client base covering a wide range of businesses, we offer every single customer the same guarantee – the very best standards of service available anywhere in Central Scotland!
And the same goes for people working with us, be they high level ‘professional’ managers being recruited for a unique permanent opportunity or a student wanting a few weeks temp work – we’ll treat everyone with respect, honesty and we’ll always aim to exceed their expectations.
Rather than bore you with more ‘how great we are’ details – we thought a timeline might be slightly easier on the eye…
- The launch of Sure Recruitment (Scotland) with our first office in the East End of Glasgow, ideally placed to utilise the excellent transport links in the area.
- Our first contracts included supplying staff to the Commonwealth games at venue right across Glasgow
- Subsequently we were invited to cover the Ryder Cup in Gleneagles on the back of the service standards we offered to the events businesses we supplied in the Games.
- We signed up to the Ethical Trading Initiative
- We became Sedex registered
- We joined the Recruitment & Employment Confederation.
- We launched our Permanent Recruitment offering for Transport and Logistics professionals
- We launched dedicated divisions for ‘Trades & Labour’ and ‘Warehouse & Industrial’.
- We opened our 2nd office in Livingston to better service our clients at the Eastern end of the M8 corridor, including Edinburgh, Fife and the Lothians
- We launch our training division (that included free Drivers CPC training for existing drivers)
- We achieved our Gangmasters and Labour Abuse Authority accreditation
- We joined the Freight Transport Association.
Watch this space…..