Sure Training (Scotland) Ltd offer training services to businesses and individuals across Scotland, including Driver’s CPC courses 7 days a week.
**Note that current workers with Sure Recruitment get a discount on all training services offered , so if you are a current worker for Sure Recruitment then contact your local office to claim your discount**
Driver’s CPC Training with Sure Training
We currently have 5 courses available, each one approved direct with JAUPT and lasting 7 hours.
These course can be delivered in our training rooms in Livingston and Glasgow or in any suitable training location across the country (yes we can deliver our courses at your site so long as it has suitable facilities).
- 2 Dedicated Training Venues in Central Scotland (Glasgow and Livingston)
- Both venues available 7 days a week
- Courses running 7 days a week
- Ability to deliver courses at customer’s premises or local ‘suitable’ venues
- Approved directly with JAUPT (approved centre no AC021128)
- 5 different courses available, covering HGV drivers, PCV drivers and Taxi
- Multiple Trainers available (so we can run multiple courses at multiple locations on the same day)
- Only £46.88 + upload + VAT for midweek AND weekend courses
- Only £350.00* + uploads + VAT (for an onsite course at your premises for up to 10 drivers). *additional places will be charged at just £15 per person + upload + VAT
- Unlimited free tea, coffee and refreshments on a course in our training venues
- Free WIFI and Free Parking at our training venues
To view/ download our current ‘public’ course calendar click the link below – but note that we are constantly adding courses to the calendar so get in touch with us if you would prefer other dates and we’ll endeavour to accommodate.
Note that the total cost of a 1 day (7hrs) Driver’s CPC course to an individual is £65.00 (this is made up by £46.88 training, £8.75 upload fee and £9.37 VAT).
The paypal link is below, however if you would prefer to pay by invoice, online or via Sure Recruitment then contact us and we’ll endeavour to assist.
Other Training Services
As part of our continued commitment to our staff and in order to cement our place in the ‘jobs market’ of Central Scotland we offer training options as part of our service to Drivers or those wishing to get into the ‘Driving Industry’.
For Drivers this currently includes offering Driver’s CPC training courses along with being able to offer ADR, Level D Aviation training, Lorry Loader/ HIAB training, and licence upgrade schemes (i.e. Cat B/C1 to Cat C1/C and Cat C to Cat CE).
For Non Drivers we will be offering forklift driving training, driving licence ‘upgrade’ or new licence acquisition schemes along with training more specific to their career including Warehouse training, H&S training, Manual Handling etc.
- DVLA website – to visit the DVLA site to download their forms such as an application form for a digital tachograph card and/or an application for a driving licence for a lorry, minibus or bus – click here
- DVSA website (to check the number of hours that have been uploaded for your periodic CPC training) – click here